Sunset Marina in Ocean City, MD
Visit Ocean City, Maryland and stay at Sunset Marina, the East Coast’s premier marina resort facility. Sunset Marina is an ideal stopover for coastal cruising, strategically located halfway between Florida and New England, with top of the line facilities, great amenities, and ample slips for large yachts. It’s a straight-shot back into Sunset’s surge free basin. No bridges to blow, no boat-dancing against the tide. No bay shoals to sweat. Take one look and you’ll be hooked for good.
- Accommodating Vessels to 130’
- 80 slips are fuel-fitted and ready to go
- Surge-free 20 acre lagoon is fully protected by a broad dog-leg entrance
- 12 feet of water as you enter, and no less than a 8 feet minimum throughout
- Spacious 90’ fairways
Enjoy your stay? Need a permanent solution for your vessel? No problem! Sunset Marina also has slips available to rent on both a monthly and seasonal basis. Slips range in size from 30’ all the way up to 80’ with larger T-head space accommodating vessels as large as 130’.
- Runs from April 15th until October 31st
- Electric fees not included in slip price, Electric is metered and charged monthly
- Pay monthly to better suit your needs. Rates vary depending on time of year with prime season occurring in June, July, August and September
- Not always available depending on demand
All of our slipholders have full access to Sunset Marinas state of the art amenities. For more information check out our amenities page.