Bottomkote™ NT gives you the advantages of both hard and soft ablative antifouling paints
Fiberglass Bottomkote NT features dual-resin technology which gives you the advantages of both hard and soft ablative antifouling paints. With the durability of a hard antifouling paint, Fiberglass Bottomkote NT resists premature wear-through. And like an ablative paint it has a slow polishing action that keeps the hull clean and smooth. The slow polishing action of Fiberglass Bottomkote NT also reduces paint build-up, which minimizes the need for sanding at haulout.
Interlux Bottomkote dries quickly, which allows you the luxury to paint and launch your boat on the same day.
Bottomkote NT is recommended for use on fiberglass, wood, and properly primed metal (except aluminum) boat hulls. Bottomkote can be used in fresh, salt and brackish waters.
- For fresh-, salt- and brackish waters
- Durable finish resists wear through
- Dries quickly for paint and launch on the same-day
- For fiberglass, wood and steel hulls
- Slow polishing action reduces need for sanding at haulout